Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lots on my mind as we enter into the week. Hubby's interview last Wednesday went rather well. They were very impressed with his resume, his previous work history and wanted him to come in on Friday for a trial run. Friday went pretty well as well but we won't know anything further until sometime this week. Patience is definitely not my strong suit but I feel oddly at peace and calm about it all. I'm desperate for them to accept him as I feel this company is a perfect fit for him. The past couple of job ventures he's come across were new things, scammy type jobs that were a terrible fit and I think probably plunged him further into a funk about our situation. The fact that the interview went so well and he received massive recognition for his work history has really boosted him up again. So, I'm really just hoping this happens and it's what we've been praying for.

I can't say I've been very on top of my job, either. The house has fallen to pieces as I've been in my own funk. I've been here before and it's so hard to pull myself out of it. I am trying desperately to come up with a plan to get the house back under control because it's not fair to any of my family to live this way. Thank goodness Hubby has been picking up the slack and it's not as bad as it could be... I don't know why I let it get this far before I take a step back and realize what is going on. Pffbbt. Nothing stays the same so I am taking from that and aiming to change.

It's going to be a great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment