Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spotting

Last night I started spotting a little. It was very light but alarming to me just the same. It started off pinkish, went to an old reddish color then tapered off to brown. Today I had one episode of dark brown spotting but it all looks like old blood. I'm really not sure how to feel about it, what to think. I am trying to keep the faith and trust that all will be well. It's a little difficult at times when in the past couple of weeks I have really questioned if I am pregnant at all. My symptoms at times seem so mild compared to Sage's pregnancy but really all of my boys were rather mild compared to Sage's pregnancy.

There have been a couple of times I've felt a cramp here or there but I know that's entirely in the realm of normal in the first trimester. It could be nothing, too, just my uterus stretching and growing. I wish I just knew with certainty. The guessing is wearing me down. I have no insurance so just making an appointment doesn't work for me and I really don't deem this an emergency situation. Not enough to justify going to the emergency room. So I guess I sit and wait it out.

1 comment: