Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Questions

I'm currently reading Birthing From Within by Pam England and Rib Horowitz. I'm not too far into the book just yet but one of the first things it asks is what's my question?

"When you were expecting, what was it that you needed to know to give birth?"

I have a few questions...

Do I trust in my body?
Do I trust my own judgment?
Do I believe in myself?

I've had these questions come up over and over the past couple of weeks. The first trimester of pregnancy is always the hardest. I haven't felt too awful this time around and I think that has played with my brain a bit. I spent most of last week even questioning if I was pregnant still. I had an epiphany at some point that while it matters to me what happens, what will be will be. I can't control or it change it and I'm embracing that as best I can right now. I'm just trying to find my inner patience and project it best I can.

I should post a belly pic.. I am not too full yet, but definitely have some bloat lol which gives the appearance of belly. ;) I can just feel the top of my uterus and I always find that part of pregnancy neat and interesting. I am really trying to have patience and enjoy each step of this journey. It's interesting how much I want this now... now that it's a reality, I'm terrified of losing it.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see your belly. :D

    I understand that last statement. Go easy.

    ReplyDelete