Sunday, August 09, 2009

Practice...

In using love and being mindful, forgiving the past and loving the present.

Today I had to spend time with some family. I really wasn't looking forward to it as our past relationship has been strained at times. I also can't say I agree with some of the choices made but it's not my place to judge. I had such a sour, negative outlook this morning... and a friend gently told me to lose the negativity. I did and we had a relatively pleasant day together, as a family.

My Aidan ran around and planned with a bunch of kids he did not know. This put a smile on my face because that is him, practicing as well. He's been very aloof lately and not at all keen to participate. Sometimes it makes me worry about him and our choice to stay home. I second guess not putting him in school and having the forced social interaction. But my concerns were again proven wrong as he totally was thriving today and had a blast. ♥ It makes my heart feel good to see him being a kid and it also makes me miss my childhood at times.



ever the curious little one


no pictures please


roadkill face paint


he loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment