Saturday, August 08, 2009

Free Piercing

I'm so excited!! This afternoon I will be getting my nostril pierced for FREE! My birthday was last Sunday and this is the one thing I wanted for my birthday this year. My parent's had given me $100 for my birthday but we wound up spending it on a rug cleaner and a few other things for Sage's birthday party. I was a little bummed that I wasn't going to get it done.

So as I was browsing Facebook last night, the tattoo and piercing place I love posted that they have a new apprentice that needs bodies to practice on! Wow! Free piercings! I called immediately and actually spoke the to guy who will be doing the piercings. He's never pierced a nose before, so I was in luck! woohoo!

Of course, I will need to tip him. I really wish I had a little bit more to give, I'm sure it will be totally worth it. Pics to follow!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment